So it's been a while and I know you all have been wondering....
I have been extremely busy between several new projects, taking care of my house, and writing a paper for school; I have not had a chance to BLOG!! So...
So I made her this card....
I bought some more FALL crafts.
And turned this....
I went through my mom's fall decorations. She told me to take what I wanted... she was not going to put it all out this year.... So I got....


And the jack o'latern candle holders... This is my dresser now and my bathroom now.
I also got a really cute welcome sign and 3 really "sweet" witches. I forgot to take pictures. I bought brown cloth napkins and khaki (dollar tree) napkin rings for my table. I decided to put the pumpkin placemats out.... but not sure if I like them. I think I will keep my eye out after the season for new ones for next year.
I hope that you guys have had an awesome week and have a even better weekend!!!!


3 Sweet Notes:
lookin good!
I love your new background! Everything looks great!! Thanks again for the card. I love the pumpkins in the bathroom.
sooooooo cute! I really love that runner on the dresser. ugh, I need to do so much more work. at least I've got some good inspiration pics!
Post a Comment