As many of you already know, Jason, was moved to the nursing home where I work. He arrived yesterday shortly after lunch. I was working on some paperwork and started to take it to the nurses when I spotted Jason's mom. I gave her a hug and she just broke down. We went outside and of course cried together. I assured her he was going to be ok.
Jason arrived within the next few minutes. I went back to work. A few of the nurses asked me if I was ok, and I responded, "Yes, I'm fine."
I clocked out at my usual time and headed to Jason's room to see him. Remember the last time I saw him was about a month ago..... Well he was wide awake and watched every move we made. He looked better to me.
I can't go into any details on his condition, etc. now because I am employed at the nursing home and I could lose my job. And boy we all know that I need it.
But the point of my story.....
I have cried off and on throughout the last two months. I have questioned, "Why." I have prayed every way I know how. I have prayed throughout the day. I know that God is in control of this. When Jason's family was trying to make the choice of where to move Jason, I prayed that God would put Jason where he wanted him... and he did. He put him close to home, a place where Jason has family and friends working, a place where people he knows can visit anytime, a place where he is LOVED!!!!
Yes it rips my heart apart seeing Jason in the nursing home. My eyes tear up throughout the day. I could not eat my lunch today; I'm just heartbroken. But.... on the otherside, I know Jason will be taken care of, I know that I am there to see that he is, I know that his cousin is there and his aunt is there. Most of all I know with our faith in GOD Jason will pull through. He will be ok.
I am so grateful that I will be able to witness the miracles in which GOD has in store for Jason.


4 Sweet Notes:
I know exactly how you feel I am so glad that you are there to make sure he is good hands. Noah wants to see him but I am not sure if that is a good idea or not. I am tearing up just typing this all we can continue to do is pray.
I've been thinking about you since I heard about the move, as I told you earlier. I'll keep praying for you, Jason, and his family. You certainly have the right attitude.
This whole situation just hurts me. I am glad to know he's around people who love him and will take excellent care of him. I still just can't believe this is happening to him.. I'm sure it's very difficult working with it all going on around you. So sorry..
I know this is hard on you. I could only imagine! He was put there for a reason. I am relieved to know you are there and that he is close by. All we can do is pray for Jason. Love ya!
Post a Comment