I could not resist. I had to post tonight!!!!
So here is the picture of the new purse and shoes!!!!
Purse 14.95 and shoes 19.99!!!! Ross is the best store.
The purse is a relic fossil (usually 59.00) the shoes are by Dockers (usually 49.99).
The Cream Cheese Pound Cake!
Ingredients:
1- 8oz. cream cheese
3 cups of sugar
3 cups of plain flour
1 tsp vanilla
6 eggs
3 sticks of margarine or butter
1 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 325, Grease and flour Pan
Soften Margarine and Cream Cheese
Cream together well
Add sugar and continue to cream
Add egs one at a time
Cream together eggs
Add flour slowly to the mixture
When mixed well add vanilla and salt
Mix well
Pour into pan
Bake until knife or toothpick comes out clean, approx. an hour.
Yummy!!!!


2 Sweet Notes:
Amy seriously save me a piece of that cake I love pound cake so much!
The cake looks so good!!! The shoes and purse are adorable! Ross is the best! We had fun last night.
Post a Comment