Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dylan's 1st haircut

Michael and I were both off on President's day. I started my winter break and Michael was off because of the bank holiday. We had a busy weekend and did not really want to go anywhere but we had several errands we needed to take care of. As we were getting ready, I asked Michael if he thought we could get Dylan's hair cut. I wanted to take him somewhere extra special for his first haircut, but what's more special than getting your hair cut at the same place that Daddy goes??? So we ventured that way. Dylan did not know what to think.  He wasn't so sure about having to sit still in a chair.  Michael held him while Mr. Jeremy cut.  I do have to say, I was very impressed.  Mr. Jeremy kept cutting and never once acted like the screaming and crying was a big deal.  I was so glad he just kept going and finished making my sweet boy look like a big boy.

 Almost time for the first cut
The first strand is cut!

 "Mommy, I have had enough of this!"
 Daddy's turn!  Guess who wanted back up in Daddy's lap!
Next time we will let Daddy get his cut first and then let Dylan have his cut.

2 Sweet Notes:

Meg said...

Snacks work every time!! Jeremy is awesome at his job! Love his hair cut

Robyn Beele said...

Jeremy does a great job! Andrew still cries everytime!