Saturday, August 23, 2008

Greeting Cards

Well, my week ended a lot better than it started. Yesterday at work I had a much better day. (it could have had to do with the fact that my boss was not there nagging) :-) I love her, but man sometimes she takes things to the extreme.
The friend I had talked about that blew up on Thrusday, well we had a great day yesterday. We discussed the day before and came to the conclusion that some people just really over exagerate and cause people to stress out. She headed to Helen for the weekend (which I'm sure was much needed).
Michael and I met Nick and Robyn for dinner last night. My parents ended up joining us... We had a great time. I don't know when the last time I laughed so hard was. My dad was in rare form, but in a good way. It was so nice to sit and relax with great people.
This morning I slept till about 9( boy was that nice), then Cricket and I enjoyed outside for about 30 minutes. The weather is so beautiful. I didn't want to come inside but knew I needed to shower and clean my house. Mission Complete!
Thank goodness the house wasn't really dirty. I just need to sweep and swiffer the floors and dust the living room furniture. I did a few loads of laundry.
After cleaning, I still had some time before Michael got off work (he still is not home). Well.... I decided to work on my greeting cards. I started on them a few weeks ago and then have set them aside. I got the outside of them almost complete. Now I'll have to get creative for the inside. I want to do something simple to allow me plenty of space to write in.
Stay tune I'll post pictures of them after I mail them out!!!!!!

6 Sweet Notes:

Robyn Beele said...

I can't wait to see the cards. I hope I get one :)!

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see them where did you get your stuff

Amy said...

I got my stuff at Walmart and Michael's. I just tried to get really creative!!!

BK said...

You know my address!!!

Just kidding ;-)

Meg said...

can't wait to see the cards, I love making those almost more than scrapbooking... shhhh don't tell! lol. Do you have the cricut? My sister and I halved it for Christmas last year. I love it, and you would too. It's worth the money for sure, especially if you get into making a lot of cards..

The Dyess Family said...

I FINALLY found your blog!! I have been trying to figure out what your blog address was/is for awhile, and I finally found it tonight. I can't wait to read ALL of it... Good luck on your gretting cards!