Saturday, August 16, 2008

This Week

This week was by far one of the most stressful weeks I have had in a long time. I thought I started class on Thrusday but looked at my schedule and I don't start until Tuesday!!!! That was a sigh of relief.
We had this random lady show up at work on Wednesday. At first she was really nice and was talking to everyone and hugging all the residents...then it was like she snapped into another person. She started yelling and screaming about her sister, this town, and an insurance agency. She was crazy and so was her husband. He was doing jumping jacks down in the dining room, she was screaming at us in the the break room. She even sat beside me and said, "look at you with that pretty blonde hair over there grinning, you don't need to be." Talk about SCARY. Well obviously my nerves were SHOT. I went to the person in charge and reported it. The lady was asked to leave. It's crazy that someone who doesn't know anyone where I work would come in and act so crazy.
My nerves have already been on ease about Jason so when this happened it sent me overboard. When I got home my head was spinning, my chest was tight, and my heart was pounding. I could barely eat any supper and then later felt like I was going to vomit.
Needless to say...... I don't ever want to see that woman again.

I plan to enjoy the entire weekend!!
Yesterday I went to visit Julie and Cooper again. He is growing up soooo fast. He is just so precious. Julie made me a new pillow, which is so fuzzy and soft. I plan to get some material and have her make me some for my living room, just for a change. She is becoming little miss creative and I Love it.
After leaving her house, I went to meet Nick, Robyn, Nikki and Brett( who is also so precious) at a local mexican restraunt. We enjoyed talking and laughing. Michael and Nick enjoyed a real liquer drink in H Town. Can you believe that? I tasted Michael's Margarita and it was good. Could not taste the alcohol.
Well off to get ready for the rest of this day... We are headed to visit with Jason and eat at a wonderful seafood restraunt.

2 Sweet Notes:

Unknown said...

Sorry you had such a bummer day at work. That would of tore my nerves up too. I've been praying for Jason. Post and fill us in on how he's doing. Love you!

Meg said...

It's scary someone like that can just walk in there..
I know, I'm sooo proud of Julie! This motherhood thing really agrees with her, huh? Cooper is really growing, at a scary rate. I can't believe he crawls. He's so sweet though, love him!