We had a fabulous Easter weekend. My brother, sister-in-law, and nephews were in town. It's so much fun seeing my parents with their 3 grandsons. Dylan loved following Jacob around. We celebrated Colin's birthday, my Mom's birthday, and Easter with everyone. I just love weekends with family. I really wish we had more of them.
We attempted a family photo, but I could not figure out the timer on my camera. Michael wore a green and navy tie, Dylan wore a green plaid shirt and navy shorts, and I wore a gray and white dress that had a green bow.
Colin turns 5!
Egg hunt at Aunt Cindy's


2 Sweet Notes:
You just have to get dressed up again, like me, and take a new family pic :) Are you still shooting with an slr? A Nikon or Canon? I might can help if it's canon. :)
It is a canon. At the moment I was trying to quickly get a family shot, I got frustrated and couldn't get the timer to work.
Post a Comment