Monday, April 30, 2012

1 Semester down......

3 to go!  I have officially completed my first semester towards my Specialist degree!  I've read (skimmed) two books, presented 2 projects, written 22 papers/abstracts/journals, and spent 8 nights (3 hours max) in a classroom with 10 other fabulous people.  Sounds like a lot right? Honestly, it really has not been that bad.  I spend some evenings after Dylan goes to bed working on assignments and some Saturday/Sunday "nap time" working on things.  Throughout the first semester I spent 1 entire Sunday afternoon working on things.  The only reason I had to do that was because I was sick the week before and put things off. 
I'm not looking forward to June, but I know that I can do it!  I will have classes 3 days a week for 4 weeks.  The month of July is free.  I feel like if I make it through June, it will be smooth sailing from there!

0 Sweet Notes: