Friday, November 25, 2011

Wednesday and Thursday

Yay!!  The bottles are gone!  Dylan has been bottle free all week and has not cried for it!  I packed them away on Wednesday night.  I love the counter space!  My kitchen is beginning to look clutter free...no bottles, formula, warmer, etc....

We had a great Thanksgiving at my parent's house.  My brother, sister-in-law, and nephews came for the day.  It was so much fun watching Dylan play with his cousins.  Dylan ate so much food (and a lot of food he did not need). 

On Thursday night I headed out with one of my co-workers for the midnight madness!  We started our adventure at Wal-mart.  I got a shark steam cleaner for hardwood floors for $38.00!!  I wasn't feeling well, but told my friend to go ahead towards Anderson.  We got about half-way there and had to turn around.  I was not feeling well at all.  I guess it was just being so tired, but with all the stomach issues I have had lately I didn't want to take a chance. I am so glad we turned around, because I came home to a husband holding a screaming baby. 

Dylan had a terrible tummy ache and needed attention until almost 3 this morning.  He screamed off and on until about 2.  He finally fell asleep on my chest about 2:30.  Then around 3:00 I put him in his crib and went to bed myself.  Michael had to work today so I insisted that he go to bed.  I don't know how much sleep he got since he heard Dylan screaming for nearly 3 hours!!! 

I really wanted to take advantage of some more of the Black Friday deals, but I told Dylan's babysitter that we did not need her on Friday.  So today, Dylan and I are hanging out and relaxing.  Later, we will head to Michael's grandmother's for another Thanksgiving dinner.

1 Sweet Notes:

Meg said...

Wow, it's great you followed your "mother's intuition" We got a steam mop too, hoping I love it as much as my sister's version, the Haan. We went out for the rest of the day and bought a good bit but honestly, I think they'll be running pretty much just as good of deals through the rest of the year.