My parents are WONDERFUL!!! Last Sunday I decided to go walk the dam with them. My mom has lost 23 pounds!!!!! She is so dedicated.. And look my dad is right there beside her. They were joking around with each other and I thought it was a great opportunity to get a picture of them. This year they will celebrate their 34th wedding anniversary!!! I can only hope that Michael and I can continue to have a marriage as strong as theirs!! I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!!
Last night, Michael and I opted to avoid the Valentine's Day crowds. We decided to stay at home and cook a romantic meal and watch movies. It was really an enjoyable evening!! Can you guess what we had?

YUMMY!!!!!! We tried a new sauce from Ingles. It was in the specialty sauces. The brand was Del' Amore. It said spicy on the jar, but was far from it. It tasted like homemade sauce. It was delicious.

After eating supper and watching one movie we decided to do Chocolate Fondue. We had strawberries, cherries and peanut butter crackers (Michael made them). It was YUMMY!

We really enjoyed the evening at HOME!! For once, we did not go out to eat and spend a ridiculous amount of money. We enjoyed each others company, cooked together, and relaxed. We even said, "We will have to do this more often."
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day as well.
Oh and.... Michael gave me a gift certificate to get a charm for my Pandora Bracelet and an apple dipped in caramel, chocolate, chocolate chips, and pecans. YUMMY!! They are my favorite. This gift was the best EVER.
4 Sweet Notes:
How sweet we opt to do the samething but of course we had Noah! Cute picture!
I saw your parents yesterday at Ruby Tuesday! They are precious!
Glad yall had a good Valentine's. I'm not big into the holiday myself. We went to Anderson only because we had to exchange something they had on hold for us. We went in the early afternoon to avoid crowds.
I love the picture of your mom and dad! I am glad you had a great Valentine's day. I heard Anderson was crazy!
Cute!!! We did that for Vday one year, it was one of my favorites. The crowds are just crazy that day. We also did fondue on that night, yummmm.
Post a Comment