Ok Girls I have a new meal idea for you... VERY quick!!!
You will need:
1 Small Vidalia Onion
1 Can of Chicken broth
1 Jar of sliced Mushrooms
2 bags of Boil in a bag rice
2 pieces of Mahi Mahi (fresh or frozen)
A Veggie
Saute.
Boil "Boil in a bag" rice just as box states.... just use the Chicken Broth. You will have to add a can of water.
Combine the ingredients!!!! Enjoy!!
Serve with blackened Mahi-Mahi (use blackened seasoning, bake in oven for about 20 min.) and I chose Green Giant Broccoli!!!!



4 Sweet Notes:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! What a great recipe...your pictures are easy to follow! Love it!
Have a great week!
-Sandy Toes
Mmmm! It sounds delicious!
Your home looks like it's ready for the first day of fall on Monday. Really cute!
Thanks for the note!
Thank you for commenting on my blog. It means so much. My prayers go out to your family and your brother. Thanks again.
Krista
www.alzheimersteam.com
Oh Amy I can't wait to try this one! I am doing the its a boy dance!
Post a Comment