Wearing Daddy's glasses!
A ride in the wagon after dinner. Donuts and peach tea (Mommy said I could since we were on vacation) were a nice combination!
The wagon was perfect. Thanks to Mrs. Trish Beele for giving it to us at one of our baby showers. I think she got it at Sam's!
Dylan taking it all in.
Dylan wouldn't keep his hat on, but he enjoyed wearing mine.
The wind was terrible. All of that fuzzy stuff in the picture is sand blowing EVERYWHERE!!
One of the few pictures I will post of me on the beach. Yes, you can be too skinny to show pictures of yourself in a bathing suit.
Dylan having so much fun digging in the dirt.
A fun time waiting for our food.
This is when Dylan decided he had had enough of the beach.
First moments on the beach.
I convinced Dylan that the water was fun!
Attempt number one to the water. Dylan did not like it! If you notice in the background there is another little boy holding on to his dad for dear life. This same little boy built up enough courage moments later. I think Dylan followed in his footsteps. He saw me splash with that little boy and quickly joined in!
Daddy and Dylan during attempt number 1. He wasn't so sure about it.


1 Sweet Notes:
Awesome photos!!
Post a Comment