About two weeks ago I stumbled across a blog that I have become addicted to. It's about a girl about my age that has Cystic Fibrosis. She found out she was pregnant, which was not planned. Her and her husband had to decide if they wanted to keep the baby. The survival rate for her and the baby were less than 50 percent. They decided to go for it. Gwyneth Rose was born at 24 weeks, 16 weeks early!!!!! She is growing fast and doing great.
Tricia, the mother, was placed back on the donor list for new lungs. After several "dry runs," to their surprise they had a match yesterday. Last night, while all of us were sound to sleep, her family was pacing the waiting room of Duke University. Tricia was in surgery. The surgery was 9 hours long. I read today that she is doing great and is awake and alert.
God is amazing!!!!! Not only was she not suppose to live long she also has a new set of lungs, is married, and has a beautiful baby.
Park City Utah
4 years ago


1 Sweet Notes:
That is such an amazing story. I checked out that blog. It is great the miracles that God creates every day.
Post a Comment