Monday, April 21, 2008

Catch up

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would do a little catching up. Since I last posted we celebrated my dad's birthday last weekend. We went to Olive Garden which was amazing!!!!
This past week Michael has had a terrible cold and felt under the weather. He is getting better except for the massive amount of cold sores that have appeared around his nose!!!
Yesterday, after church, Michael and I worked in the yard. We planted a few more flowers and added mulch to our flower box and around our bird bath.
Tonight, we are going to relax and plan our Biltmore trip this weekend!!! Next Monday is our anniversary!!
Tradition says.... Paper as anniversary gifts. I have no clue what to get Michael. I have a few really sweet ideas. We are saving a lot of our money so we will not be buying expensive anniversary gifts.....
Stay tune for the update on what I decide to do for Michael!!!!

3 Sweet Notes:

Robyn Beele said...

Good luck with the gift! Paper is a hard one, but I am sure you will think of something.

Unknown said...

The modern first annv. gift is clocks maybe that will help. I can't believe it has been a year already.

Meg said...

Happy Anniversary! Paper is a funny 1 year gift. I laughed our first year, I thought, no wonder it's paper, you're too poor to buy anything else during the first year of marriage. lol. Anyways, I bought J a "stock." They sent a paper certificate framed and even engraved a saying I sent them. My gift was a watch.. Maybe those are some ideas for ya. I love redenvelope.com for gift ideas, they have tons!!