Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Baby #2--The First half of pregnancy

We are expecting:
 

Week  6


Announcing to our friends and family...9 weeks

Week 10: trip to the beach with family


 First day of school (after work) Almost 12 weeks


14 weeks

16 weeks in Baby's future room (not remodeled)

19 weeks


Yes, this pregnancy had been very, very different from Dylan's.  With Dylan, I had morning sickness during the first trimester and it was truly MORNING sickness.  Once I ate breakfast and got going, I was fine.  This time....not so much.  I've had ALL day sickness, food makes me sick, I could sleep 24/7, and I started showing VERY soon.  I've been terrible at documenting this pregnancy as well as taking weekly photos...poor child!  So here are the facts.....
  • To date I've gained 8 lbs (since my first official ob appointment)
  • I'm taking Zofran as needed for nausea
  • I'm taking 150 mg of Zantac everyday for heartburn
  • I started using my bella band at week 18 (and can still button some of my larger pants w/out using it)
  • I haven't worn the first maternity top/pants but know I will be in the tops pretty soon.
  • I started feeling the baby move very early on (12 weeks).
  • I can actually see my tummy move when this baby kicks (19 weeks).
  • I haven't had any cravings or aversions...it is just very difficult to decide what to eat.
  • We find out the gender this FRIDAY!!!

0 Sweet Notes: