Some of you know how long I have been BEGGING for a dog. I have had people offer to go get me a dog and leave it on the porch. Everyone knows that I love dogs. I have been asking Michael for one for about 3 years. Finally about two months ago he gave in and said yes. I did not know if he was really serious so I played it off for a while. Yesterday I mentioned it again and he gave me a hard time but then took me to Anderson to see if I could find one. There was noone at PetSmart (I wanted a rescue dog). So.... today my mom and I went and I came home with one!!! I wanted a female but ended up with a male. He is about 4 mths old and almost completely house broken. He was living with a foster family. They believe he is part dashound (which means him and cricket should be fine) and part cocker spaniel (which makes him a little bit bigger). He is soooo sweet.
Park City Utah
4 years ago


4 Sweet Notes:
Amy I am so happy for you I can't wait to meet him! He is too cute!
He is so cute!!! I'm so excited for you! Dogs are simply the best!
I am so glad Michael finally gave in! He is adorable! I am going have to let Duncan and him meet. I just know they will be the best of friends :)!
Aww cute! Enjoy your new doggie!!
Post a Comment