Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Update

Well let's see.....
Friday night we enjoyed LaCabana like usual. After we ate everyone came back to our house to hang out. I had such a great time playing cards with everyone, I did not even realize it was almost two in the morning when everyone went home.
Saturday, Michael and I slept in then Michael and my dad went out campaigning. My mom and I went and did a few errands. Around 6, my parents came to pick Michael and I up, we went to eat. Then it gets worse, on our way home we had a wreck. We won't go into any details since most of you already know them. Needless to say, we are just happy to we are all ok. My mom did find out today that her car is totaled.
Sunday, Michael and I along with Nick and Robyn joined First Methodist. We have been going for several months and decided we were ready to become part of the "family." Dr. Stewart came out to our house last week and we really had a great visit with him. He is so nice. I'm so excited about this new adventure in our lives.

Michael and I had to return to work today. Our vacation was nothing special, but being away from work for a week was wonderful.
Monday night we went to Chattanooga, Spent all day Tuesday, Wednesday I did some organizing and Michael did some campaigning, Thursday I went shopping with Julie while Michael campaigned, Thursday evening I went with Michael to campaign, and Friday we knocked on doors as well.
And back to work today!!!!

0 Sweet Notes: