Today I truly felt God's grace. I worked over tonight, something I have been doing for three short weeks. I was in the dining room at the nursing home and just caught the eye of one of our male residents. His wife was in bad shape and we all knew she would not last long. He was coming toward me and I quickly asked him if I could help him with something. He said he was going back to be with his wife. I offered to push him the short distance to her room. He quietly said, "if you don't mind." So we went up the hall. As we entered the room, his wife took her last breath. How amazing. It brought tears to my eyes. They were married for so long, he knew that she was leaving him. Just an amazing feeling!!!!! Bitter Sweet!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


2 Sweet Notes:
I love that story! God works in amazing ways.
That is amazing I made me cry!
Post a Comment